Mommy Made From Scratch

Friday, September 2, 2011

The end of summer...

I just read a blog post from Family Fresh Cooking talking about this summer and what has made her happy. I feel as though this summer has flown by.

What has made me happy this summer is the time I've been able to spend with my family. We got to go on vacation to Florida with Jon's brother and sister and their families and were also able to visit my sister and her family in Georgia on the way back home.

First time swimming in the ocean

On the road again...

At the Air Force museum

Jon and I took the kids to places locally such as the children's museum, to parks and out for ice cream downtown. As much as I don't like the heat and humidity, I love that the summer is more laid back than the rest of the year.

So now as the busyness of fall begins, I invite each of you to look back at the fun, laid-back moments you've been able to have over the past few months and share them below. I've linked up my Zucchini Brownies recipe to Family Fresh Cooking as it was our favorite recipe of the summer and a good memory for our family using the fruits of our first family garden. Be sure and check out all of the other delicious recipes over at Family Fresh Cooking!




No comments:

Post a Comment