Mommy Made From Scratch

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Black & White Raspberries

I love Pinterest. There are so many fun crafts, recipes, photos, quotes, fashion...and on and on. It's really easy to spend hours on there just looking at some of the fun ideas that people have come up with all over the web.

Several weeks back I remember seeing a pin where someone had taken raspberries and inserted chocolate chips in the middle making a yummy and very easy treat. I thought I'd try it out with both semi-sweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. The results were so good! I personally prefer the white chocolate in the raspberries rather than the regular chips which is weird as I'm not much of a white chocolate person normally. I think it was so good because white chocolate is so sweet and raspberries tend to be tart. The two flavors really balanced each other out really well. The flavor combination was amazing!





For a fun Valentine's Day idea, put a bunch of these in a cute container and give them out to your sweetheart rather than a box of chocolates. They're healthier and look really adorable.




I didn't pin the original post myself and for the life of me can't find it anywhere so I can't send you to the original idea but to whoever came up with this idea first...I am eternally grateful!




Be sure to check me out on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. I do this as a summer snack when raspberries are in season, so delicious!

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

    ReplyDelete