Mommy Made From Scratch

Friday, July 20, 2012

#8 Squid Dogs & a Special Award

Today I've got a two-fer for you. Day 3 of our countdown and the announcement of a fun award that has been bestowed upon me!

We're down to #8 on my Top Ten Recipe Posts Countdown...Squid Dogs!

At the time I wrote the Squid Dogs post I had plans to make Munchkin Mondays a weekly thing...then life got in the way. I do hope to start it back up but for now, please check out this fun, kid-friendly recipe for Squid Dogs!


Now I'd like to take a small break from my Top Ten Recipe Posts Countdown to thank a special blogger for awarding me with the Awesome Blogger Award!


Thank you to Minnie from The Lady 8 Home for giving me this award! Be sure to check out her blog and congratulate her on her recent 50th blog post mark!

As part of the Awesome Blogger deal, I get to pass along the award to 5 lovely bloggers. Please head over to the following Awesome Bloggers and congratulate them on their award:

Congratulations to each of my nominees for being such awesome bloggers!

Here are the rules for those I nominated:
  1. Thank your nominator (and link back!)
  2. Nominate 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers and post a comment on each blog letting them know they have been given the award.
  3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
Congratulations bloggers!


2 comments:

  1. Awww :) Thank you so much for the nomination, Heidi! Congratulations on your award, too! What a great way to start the weekend off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete