Mommy Made From Scratch

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Top Ten Post Countdown ~ #9 Crock Pot Smoked Sausage & Vegetables

Coming in at #9 of the Top Ten Blog Post Countdown is Crock Pot Smoked Sausage & Vegetables.

This is one of my favorites to make for my family. It is inexpensive and very easy to put together. 

The versatility of this dish allows you to create many different things using the same basic concept of sausage and potatoes. Simply switch out the other vegetable, add more varieties of veggies or leave as is with the green beans. I love to add baby carrots and corn for a sweeter flavor and a break from making the same dish every time.

You can find the recipe post here.


Thanks again for joining me in my kitchen over the past year!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love crockpots!

    Thanks for the revisit links - it's so good to know the best of any blog.

    I have awarded you the Awesome Blogger Award.

    http://www.thelady8home.com/2012/07/19/my-50th-post-celebrate-with-some-nutella-love/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Congrats on your 50th post!

      Delete