Mommy Made From Scratch

Friday, July 27, 2012

Top Ten Posts Countdown ~ #1 Zucchini Chocolate Chip Brownies

♪ Happy blogiversary to me! Happy blogiversary to me! Happy blogiversary dear Mommy Made From Scratch! Happy blogiversary to me! ♫

Yay! I made it to my one year blogiversary and I get to announce the top blog post on our most popular post countdown.

Let me start off by sincerely thanking each one of you for your support as I began this not always easy journey into cooking outside of the box. I appreciate each and every one of you. Words cannot express my sincere gratitude for your continued support over this past year.

Now on to your #1 most popular recipe...


This recipe is my family's most favorite dessert. It's on the healthier side of the dessert aisle with the addition of zucchini and minus the usual eggs and butter. Even the zucchini hater in your house won't know that there is zucchini in these brownies.

Please enjoy your #1 pick, Zucchini Chocolate Chip Brownies!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heidi!!! And it is not any less addictive is it? Love the brownie recipe, thanks for bringing it back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, always good to celebrate small happenings. Brownie looks really delicious, can you share the link from where I can get recipe

    ReplyDelete