Mommy Made From Scratch

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Top Ten Posts Countdown ~ #2 Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole

My family adores me for this recipe. Hopefully they have other reasons to like me than just this but it certainly has helped on some mornings and occasionally for dinner too.

This is very inexpensive, quick and easy to assemble. I have been asked for this recipe almost as much as I have been asked for the recipe for the #1 post in our countdown...but you'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find that one out.

Hope you enjoy #2 in the Top Ten Posts Countdown...Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole!


1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love french toast, and baked versions are so perfect for when you have company since you don't have to man the stove all morning. I'll have to try this one out

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

    ReplyDelete