Mommy Made From Scratch

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cake Fluff

Remember the post about my daughter's Tangled/Disney princess birthday party? If you don't, check it out here.

When I made her awesome...if I do say so myself...tower cake I had a lot of leftover, partially frosted cupcakes from the tower. Rather than frost them as usual before eating I thought I'd take all of the leftover cupcakes and create another delicious treat instead.

This dessert can be made with leftover cupcakes, cake or you can bake up some cake especially for this purpose. Enjoy!


Cake Fluff
6 chocolate-chocolate chip cupcakes (from Tangled tower cake)
   -or- 6 cupcakes, un-frosted, of your choosing
1- 8 oz container Cool Whip or equivalent of homemade whipped cream

Crumble cake into pieces either by hand or with a fork. If there is frosting on the cakes, that is fine. Just leave it on and it will mix into the finished dessert as well.

In a large bowl, fold crumbled cake into Cool Whip until evenly combined.

It's that simple! Enjoy this easy, delicious treat with your next cake leftovers and I guarantee it will be gone in no time.




Linked to:
Mixitup

3 comments:

  1. How easy and creative! I bet this would be good with funfetti cupcakes too. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it would be amazing with funfetti! Thanks for looking and pinning!

      Delete